PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using my website https://kentcreativebusiness.photography (my site).
Who I am and how to contact me
https://kentcreativebusiness.photography is a site operated by Timothy Hensel trading as Kent Creative Business Photography (“I”). I am a self-employed sole trader in the UK.
To contact me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07966 778445.
By using my site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use my site.
I recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- My Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of my site. When using my site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you sign up to receive my services via my site, my Photography Terms and Conditions will apply to the supply of those services.
I may make changes to these terms
I amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use my site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
I may make changes to my site
I may update and change my site from time to time. I will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
I may suspend or withdraw my site
My site is made available free of charge.
I do not guarantee that my site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. I may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of my site for business and operational reasons. I will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of my security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify me at email@example.com
How you may use material on my site
I am the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in my site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from my site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on my site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
My status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on my site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on my site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me or my licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on my site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on my site.
Although I make reasonable efforts to update the information on my site, I make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on my site is accurate, complete or up to date.
I am not responsible for websites I link to
Where my site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by me of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
I have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
My responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- a) Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- I do not exclude or limit in any way my liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by my negligence or the negligence of my employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in my Tutoring Terms and Conditions [INSERT AS LINK].
- b) If you are a business user:
- I exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to my site or any content on it.
- I will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, my site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on my site.
- In particular, I will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that I only provide my site for educational, domestic and private use. You agree not to use my site for any commercial or business purposes, and I have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that I have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by my failure to use reasonable care and skill, I will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
I am not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
I do not guarantee that my site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access my site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse my site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my site, the server on which my site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to my site. You must not attack my site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and I will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use my site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to my site
You may link to my site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to my site in any website that is not owned by you.
My site must not be framed on any other site.
I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in my Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on my site other than that set out above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Kent Creative Business Photography under which you may access the website https://kentcreativebusiness.photography (this site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this site.
Your use of this site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement the terms of website use
https://kentcreativebusiness.photography is a site operated by Timothy Hensel trading as Kent Creative Business Photography (I or me).
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with my content standards [INSERT AS LINK TO CONTENT STANDARDS BELOW].
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this site;
- any equipment or network on which this site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
I may from time to time provide interactive services on this site, including, without limitation:
- Comment-enabled blog
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
(together, interactive services).
Where I do provide any interactive service, I will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
I will do my best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on this site, and I will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, I am under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service I may provide on this site, and I expressly exclude my liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of my content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of the interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. I advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where I do moderate an interactive service, I will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from me, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
I will determine, in my discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of this site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, I may take such action as I deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to this site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as I reasonably feel is necessary.
I exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and I may take any other action I reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
I may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes I make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this site.
Kent Creative Business Photography (“I”) am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Timothy Hensel
Information we collect from you
I will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give me. This is information about you that you give me by filling in forms on my site https://kentcreativebusiness.photography (our site) or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use my site, subscribe to my service, and when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information I collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site I will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to me. I will use this information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from me;
- to provide you with information about other services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information I collect about you. I will use this information:
- to administer this site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising I serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information I receive from other sources. I will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. I will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that I have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist me in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
I will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions of supply of my services and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kent Creative Business Photography, my clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting me at email@example.com
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.